- Pipe Production Line
- Cast Film Production Line
- Profile and Panel Production Line
- Pelletizing Line
- Auxiliary Machine
- Packing Machine
- Other Equipment
Raw material: PP/PE
Product structure: single layer or 3-layer co-extrusion
Film weight range: 10-50 g/㎡
Final film width: up to 1300mm
Mechanical speed: 200m/min
Lithium batteries are widely used in our daily life products, including mobile phones, laptops, and other electronic products. With the development of new energy vehicles, the demand for lithium batteries will increase. Lithium batteries are gradually replacing traditional batteries in aerospace, navigation, artificial satellites, medical, military communications equipment, and other fields. Lithium battery separator film is the key component of the structure of lithium batteries. The film is made of plastic, which prevents direct contact between the anode and cathode to avoid the short circuit. And it also offers the ability to shut down at a temperature slightly lower than that at which thermal runaway occurs, while retaining its mechanical properties.
Main technical features:
1. Automatic vacuum feeding and plastic/metal separation and dust removal system.
2. The extrusion part matches the viscosity and rheological properties of the raw material.
3. High precision melt filtration and melt conveying part.
4. Single-layer or multi-layer co-extrusion runner system and automatic die head.
5. Fully automatic thin film thickness measurement system integrated with production line control system.
6. High-performance anti-vibration casting station equipped with electrostatic/pneumatic edge pinning, vacuum box, and air knife.
7. Double-station turret winder:
(1) Accurate double tension control to achieve low tension winding.
(2) Film winding conicity optimization control system.
(3) Without adhesive glue or adhesive tape while changing reel.