गुआंगदोंग ब्लेसन प्रिसिजन मशीनरी कंपनी, LTD is a high-tech manufacturer who specializes research & development, निर्माण, sales and service of plastic extrusion equipment and commits to provide high-end plastic machines. Leading by a high quality management team, the company owns a group of experienced R & D engineers and a mechanical and electrical service engineering team to provide professional machines and service for customers all over the world. Through continuous market research, R&D investment, project implementation, customer tracking and continuous improvement, Blesson receives an excellent reputation by customers from both domestic and overseas.
Adhering to the business philosophy of “Integrity and Innovation, Quality First and Customer Centered”, हम घरेलू और विदेशी ग्राहकों के लिए निम्नलिखित उच्च गुणवत्ता वाले उत्पाद और सेवा प्रदान करते हैं.
प्लास्टिक पाइप एक्सट्रूशन उत्पादन लाइन, कास्ट फिल्म प्रोडक्शन लाइन, प्लास्टिक प्रोफाइल और पैनल उत्पादन लाइन, प्लास्टिक पेलेटिंग उपकरण, स्वचालन उपकरण और अन्य संबंधित सहायक उपकरण.
Warmly welcome customers at home and abroad to visit our company for guidance and win-win cooperation.
The entrepreneurial drive that has been motivating our team from the very beginning is the value that has enabled us to meet the many challenges that have driven its growth. It goes hand in hand with the spirit of initiative and concerted risk-taking, which implies excellent reactivity. Hard work, tenacity and perseverance are essential to managing the dynamics of change, while maintaining some perspective and a sense of the long term. And because success always stems from a collective effort, cooperation among teams is one of the key success factors in the execution of its projects.
· Global vision
· Conscientiousness and excellence
· Quality First and Customer Centered
· Initiative and agility
· Integrity and Innovation
Innovation comes from many sources and is enriched by technology, trend-spotting and creativity, as well as by the courage to achieve breakthroughs.
· Providing creative input and idea suggestion to employees
· Providing employees with clear and concrete goals
· Allocating organizational resources (i.e. research and development spending; manpower) for implementing ideas
· Establishing a supportive climate for creativity within the organization
· acting as a role model for innovative thinking
· Providing employees with rewards and recognition for innovative thinking
· Hiring and team composition (i.e. putting together teams with specific skill sets needed for innovative thinking, or hiring employees with creative personalities without planning what they work on)
Respect for people is a core element of our corporate philosophy, which has been driven since its founding by a strong sense of ethics and deep-seated humanistic values. We devote ourselves to embrace and explain the true nature of mutual respect for people, so our organization can move toward a better way of solving problems. The transparency of the communication and the clarity of the information and rules create an environment of trust within the teams, one in which delegation and autonomy can thrive. Diversity and difference are viewed as a source of enrichment, the basis for the company's vitality and creativity. Respect for people combines both social responsibility within the company and social responsibility in relation to the external environment.
Blesson's strategy is based on a long-term vision that consists of finding precisely the right balance between growth and competitiveness in order to create value for all its customers, staffs and shareholders.
We promote our growth by:
- Aggressively implementing a strong product innovation and brand differentiation policy ;
- Deploying a clear and well-segmented approach by country and reinforcing its presence in all existing customers and channels in the world, to ensure the most extensive coverage of target market and taking into account specific local features ;
- Continuing its unique international expansion in both mature and emerging markets, while looking to establish local leadership, or, at least, to significantly improve its competitive position in the market ;
- Maintaining its competitiveness over time by strict control over all operating costs, simplification of structures and reduction of the number of stock keeping units operated by the company, pooling of support services through shared services centres and clusters, reduction of purchase costs – whether industrial, linked to sourced products or non-production costs, in the context of an extended scope year after year – and monitoring of working capital requirements .